Dhaka University admission online application 2021-2022. DU admission apply 2022 started from 20 April 2022 on DU admission login link admission.eis.du.ac.bd. This article will help you to explore submitting DU admission online application and the required information list. Let’s start the Dhaka University admission form fill-up process before the deadline.
|Online Application Start: 20 April 2022|
Online Application End: 10 May 2022
Admit Card Download Start: To be announced
Admission Fee: 1000/-
Application link: admission.eis.du.ac.bd
Dhaka University Online Application 2021-2022
Dhaka University’s admission program is divided into five units based on the group. They are as follows: Ka/A Unit, Kha/B Unit, Ga/C Unit, Gha/D Unit, and Cha/E Unit. This page will go over the entrance requirements, application process, and fee submission for all units in depth. But first, let’s go over the admission requirements for each unit.
The Admission Test 2021-2022 dates has been declared in a dean committee meeting of the university. Admission test will be held by five unites:- 1. Ka Unit, 2. Kha Unit, 3. Ga Unit, 4. Gha Unit and 5. Cha Unit.
Students can download admit card after ending the application submission.
Date of admission test of Dhaka University are Unit Ka- 10 June 2022, Kha- 04 June 2022, Ga- 03 June 2022, Gha Unit- 11 June 2022 and Cha Unit- 17 June 2022. Admission test starting time at 11:00am to 12:30am for all units except Cha unit general and Cha unit (general) at 11:00am to 12:00am.
Candidates never use calculator in the exam hall. And they never carry mobile phone and calculator.
The admission test dates 2020-21 are given in a table:
(admission test date has been cancelled for pandemic infication, wait for new exam date announcement)
|Ka||10 June 2022||11:00-12:30|
|Kha||04 June 2022||11:00-12:30|
|Ga||03 June 2022||11:00-12:30|
|Gha||11 June 2022||11:00-12:30|
|Cha (General Knlowledge)||17 June 2022||11:00-11:30|
|Cha (Drawing)||— June 2021||11:00-12:00|
DU Admission Apply 2022 Process
Dhaka University has launched a website called admission.eis.du.ac.bd for admission application and login only. Eligible candidates can apply for admission by following the below-mentioned procedure. But point to be noted, applicants must submit the application before the deadline otherwise application submission will not be considered valid.
1. To fill up the online application form for the DU admission test, the applicant will need SSC and HSC information, current address and mobile number, and parent’s national identity card number (optional).
2. The applicant has to select any 01 of the 8 divisional cities as the admission center.
3. A scanned image will be required. Image details are given below.
Image Format: jpg, Size: 30 – 200 KB, Width: 360-540 pixel, Height: 540-720 pixel.
4. To send SMS, the applicant must have the mobile number of Robi, Airtel, Teletalk, or Banglalink operator.
5. Admission application fee can be paid online within the stipulated time. You can use any one of the following to pay the admission fee. VISA/ Mastercard/ American Express Debit or Credit Card, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking or the Four States Bank Sonali, Janata, Agrani and Rupali bank.