Dhaka University Admission Circular 2021-22 will be publish on DU admission website admission.eis.du.ac.bd. today we discuss DU admission requirements, the application process, payment method, admit card, seat plan, result etc. বাংলায় দেখুন
DU Admission Requirement
University of Dhaka has reformed its admission test minimum requirement. They increase their minimum GPA score from the current academic year 2020-2021. All unit admission requirements is given below:-
For Ka/A Unit
- Candidates who have passed SSC/ equivalent examination from 2016 to 2019 and the HSC/ equivalent examination in 2021 from Science Group can apply for admission.
- Candidates must be obtained at least GPA 3.50 in both SSC and HSC/ equivalent examinations, and the total GPA should be up to 8.50 (including additional subjects).
For Kha/B unit
- Candidates who have passed SSC/ equivalent examination in 2016 or next year and HSC/ equivalent examination in 2021 from the humanities group can apply. Candidates can apply for admission through B Unit subject to fulfilling the conditions mentioned in the Admission Guide.
- Candidates must be obtained minimum GPA 3.00 in each examination and total GPA 8.00 in both examination.
For Ga/C Unit
- Students who have passed Business Studies/ A Level/ Diploma in Business Studies/ Business Management at Higher Secondary level can apply.
- Only those who have passed SSC/equivalent 2016 to 2019 and HSC/ equivalent examination in 2020, they can apply.
- Applicants must be obtained at least GPA 3.5 in both SSC and HSC/ equivalent examinations. And the total GPA should be up to 8.00 (with additional subject).
For Gha/D Unit
- Students who have passed SSC/ equivalent from 2016 to 2019 and HSC (Humanities, Science, Business Education, Agricultural Science) in 2020 can apply.
- Applications will not be accepted if you get less than ‘B’ grade (3.00) in any subject in HSC/ equivalent examination.
- Students from Humanities group (including Madrasa Education Board) must have a minimum GPA of at least 8.0 in SSC and HSC examinations (including 4th subject).
- Candidates from Business Education, Diploma-in-Business Studies, Diploma-in-Commerce and Business Management group should have a minimum GPA of 8.0 in both SSC and HSC/ equivalent examinations (including 4th subject).
- Students from Science, Madrasa Education Board’s Science, Agricultural Science and Home Economics group should have a minimum GPA of 8.5 in SSC and HSC examinations (including 4th subject).
For Cha/E Unit
- Students who have passed SSC/ equivalent examination from 2016 to 2019 and HSC (Humanities, Science, Business Education, Agricultural Science) from 2021 will be able to apply.
- Candidates who have passed HSC/ equivalent examination in any group have a minimum GPA of 7.0 in SSC and HSC/ equivalent examinations (including 4th subject), they can apply for admission. However, if you have a GPA of less than 3 in any level (SSC or HSC), you cannot apply.
DU Mark distribution
Unit A of Dhaka University Admission Test will be conducted in both MCQ and written system. The total number of admission test will be 100, among them MCQ of 60 marks and written part of 40 marks. The MCQ test will be 45 minutes and the written test will be 45 minutes.
0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in MCQ exam and it will be adjusted thematically. If a candidate answers the questions in 4 subjects, he / she will be able to get admission in any department / institute. Physics and chemistry are essential subjects, i.e. must be answered. Along with any other 2 subjects, a total of 4 subjects have to be tested.
- Physics = 15 marks
- Chemistry = 15 marks
- Biology = 15 marks
- Mathematics = 15 marks
- Bengla = 15 marks
- English = 15 marks
- Physics = 10 marks
- Chemistry = 10 marks
- Biology = 10 marks
- Mathematics = 10 marks
- Bengla = 10 marks
- English = 10 marks