Dhaka University has started issuing admission cards to each unit for the upcoming intake admission test. All the candidates have to bring the admit card of their respective units during the examination and without that the authorities may refuse to admit you at the time of examination. It is important to note that the A,B,C & D unit Admit Card download option will expire 30 minutes before the test, so try to collect first. The procedure for downloading the admit card of all the units of DU is almost the same and the step by step collecting procedure is given below-
Dhaka University Admit Card 2021
- To download the admit card, first enter this website admission.eis.du.ac.bd.
- Then log in using your User ID and PIN number/ password.
- Now, You will see admit card on the page displayed on the screen.
- Download and keep your admit card for further activities.
Note: Admission admit card must be printed in color and black & white print will not be accepted.
Important documents for participation in the admission test
Candidates have to carry some necessary documents to participate in the Dhaka University admission test-
1. HSC registration card
2. DU admit card
3. Ballpoint Pen
Things you cannot carry-
1. Any type of watch, calculator
2. Any type of pencil, paper
3. Any type of hardboard
Carrying a mobile phone or bag depends on examination centers. Because in many centers it is strictly forbidden to enter with a mobile phone, some of them may give the permission to keep your mobile at a safe place in the exam hall. You have to understand the situation and take steps accordingly.